- Accounts: An Account is a group of users, it allows the account owner to share resources securely with family and friends or support staff.
- Actions: An action is a collection of custom effects that can be triggered based on custom conditions, for example: Make coffee every weekday at 8am.
- Apps: Applications are the middleman between the API and the clients, like mobile phones or web apps. Applications are created by third-party developers to enhance your experience with IoT devices.
- Areas: Areas group devices and other areas together, examples for areas are: Home, Office, Home first floor or Main room.
- Companies: Group of applications with a specific usage contract
- Devices: Devices are physical or virtual objects that you can use or control, remotely or automatically, in your Smart Location like home or office.
- Notifications: A Notification is messages that can be delivered by several means like Push notifications, email, SMS or call. Notifications can have several types and content, like intrusion alerts or support information.
- Pairing: Pairings allows the user to "pair" (sometimes also referred as linking, binding) one device to another device.
- Permissions: Permissions let you specify who has access to Smartenit resources, and what actions they can perform on those resources.
- Scenes: Scenes are a collection of pre-configured states of a collection of devices, Scenes allow to configure several devices to a particular state and activate all those states at once.
- Users: User objects hold information of a Smartenit User.
- Metrics: Contains information about a metric from a given resource, for instance, a device (resource) and its current energy consumption (metric)
- Explore the Query parameters to request API resources.